Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xbee data format

From: Martin Mueller
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xbee data format
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:29:41 +0200

and some example code on how to compose an xbee message in c

https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/sw/in_progress/turbine/turb_simu.c

Von: Felix Ruess <address@hidden>
Datum: 15.07.2013 10:15 (GMT+01:00)
An: Paparazzi devel list <address@hidden>
Betreff: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xbee data format

See also http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Messages_Format

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 8:48 AM, Christophe De Wagter <address@hidden> wrote:

The header/footer depends if you are using telemetry-xbee or transparent. The data content is the same in all cases and is documented in conf/messages.xml

The header format has to be reconstructed from xbee.h and transparent.h. The xbee variant is the xbee API protocol so it is also documented there. The transparent protocol consists of a tiny header with a sync byte, the message nr and the size and a CRC footer.