Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xbee data format

From: Marius Pfeffer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xbee data format
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 21:43:30 +0200

I don't know it exactly but i think it's a string.
Take a look at xbee.c and xbee.h in the master branch.

Am 14.07.2013 18:54 schrieb "Maarten Arits" <address@hidden>:
i use powerline ethernet over a tether. The problem is that i need to know the format data is send from the lisa to the xbee

- Maarten

Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 2:33 PM

Hi

Do you want to use mobile internet ? (umts data stick)
I try to do that with a raspberry pi and a huawei 169g.
I'm at connecting the raspi to the umts stick.(need more time to do that)

-Marius