Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 23:26:40 -0600

Hello,

Yes, I am also confused, but in this instance, it seemed to work. It looks like (if I remember correctly) it took about 32ms from Lisa/M boot (power on) to send the first i2c message to the ETS, but this always locked up the i2c bus. Once i added a 1 second delay, it seemed to work no problem afterwards. No idea why. I need to look into it further with a scope on the power. It might be that the PIC or whatever is on that sensor doesn't boot up in time, the nack gets sent back and the i2c driver/bus doesn't recover.

I can submit a pull request if you like. Code is here for now (no updates to module xml). https://github.com/scdwyer/paparazzi/commit/08a5a76d765c6c58966d021cd038d10cd399a714

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer