Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tuning a special airframe?

From: AJ Kochevar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tuning a special airframe?
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:18:57 -0700

Aircraft like this are flown on manual all the time.  Move the cf forward ans make sure your elevon deflections are not ridiculous.

On Jun 19, 2013 9:04 AM, "Iman" <address@hidden> wrote:
I think just you want to have a game with me!

My field of education is electronic and I have a little information about
building model airplanes.

I built this one for hobby several years ago, now I want to use paparazzi
because I think it can help to fly my old airplane.
just it, now if you really want to help me just help, in other
situation(game with me) it's better to stop this conversation.

<http://paparazzi.517.n7.nabble.com/file/n12569/havapeyma.jpg>