Re: [Paparazzi-devel] imu sensor filtering?

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] imu sensor filtering?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:39:46 +0300

Ok i got it, i will go at it this monday because i am waiting for new materials
as my experiments consumed a lot of pads (you know cut and move pads around)
and i am almost out of pad material.
There is always room for improvement which is much needed in my case.
Thank you very much Chris for the info....

"Are you using GAS/GLOW engine ?"
Correct, i am using a Saito FG57T 57cc 4 stroke twin cylinder gasoline engine. I never had any problems with electrics or turbine powered airplanes but this is a different beast. It can tear apart the fuselage especially if you run it at full throttle without the wings attached.
At idle you can see the tail vibrating more than 2cm...
Chris