Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The new Paparazzi autopilot - KroozSD

From: Sergey Krukowski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The new Paparazzi autopilot - KroozSD
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 23:50:35 +0200

Hi guys!
First of all thanks for your appreciation!

@Eduardo, for now I have 5 boards.

@Hector:
1. The high 5V current will most probable consumed by an external servos, the servo power rail is routed on the both sides of the board. The other 5V consumers are routed separately from the main capacitor, which has 620uF total capacitance. High quality capacitors used there. 2. I've made some test flights with an xbee on-board and had no orientation problems. And yes, the xbee UART is duplicated by a separate on-board connector. 3. The board has separated servo power lines for 8 servos with the possibility to connect to internal 5V. 4. The SWD lines are routed to the leds, so it's reachable with some soldering work.

@Refik the wanted price for the assembled board is 300$. For now I have only limited trade capabilities, that's why the Ebay first.
I'll try to get the Buy It Now feature back there.

Regards,
Sergey