Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The new Paparazzi autopilot - KroozSD

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The new Paparazzi autopilot - KroozSD
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 18:02:10 -0300

Sergey, how many boards you have ?

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 21:32:44 +0200
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Hi Sergey,

grats for the work, indeed this is a compact solution with a F4.

Some questions:

1. 2 layers with two "high" ampere power rails, is it safe? probably you can experience some resets in the F4? how is it going with the testing?
2. The magnetometer is too close to the radio, how are the readings with the radio transmitting? anyway this problem can be solved just employing one of your UARTs.
3. Can you have a separated power line for servos?
4. Is the SWD or JTAG reachable?

How much to order now ?