Re: [Paparazzi-devel] atmega_i2c_cam_ctl

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] atmega_i2c_cam_ctl
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 17:46:07 +0200

Today i tested my Canon SX230HS with the chdk module and it works perfectly he he he I can zoom in and out in 6 steps, shoot a photo and record a HD video by using commands through the datalink. The only thing needed is a level converter from 3.3v to 5 - 5.5v with the use of a mosfet or a transistor. I had a problem with the camera freezing (CHDK software) during operation but i found the problem and now everything is very reliable, the only drawback is the camera's battery which i think will be replaced with an external one. The same camera serves me as an airborne fpv camera so it can do everything i need.
Let me know if someone wants the module code and chdk script.
Chris