Re: [Paparazzi-devel] atmega_i2c_cam_ctl

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] atmega_i2c_cam_ctl
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:24:18 +0200

Hi Christophe, that sounds very interesting (i missed your reply somehow).
So far i have made my Canon sx230HS (it has on board GPS tagging) to work with CHDK remote control by using a script and a joystick and i can take photos and videos as well. I use two methods for CHDK one with a module that is using the autopilot's hardware and one that uses a mega328 connected to the autopilot's i2c bus which in turn issues the required pulses. Can you tell me which sony cameras are compatible with your program so i can try it also. From my experiments optical stabilization is a must so i need to find a suitable SONY camera.
Chris