Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad_LisaM_2 + nps error in master

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad_LisaM_2 + nps error in master
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:57:20 +0100

Hi John,

so I guess you mean the v4.2 stable branch and not master (development branch)?
In v4.2 you have to launch NPS directly yourself: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/NPS#Running_the_Simulation

In master you can just start the simulation session from paparazzi center:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2013-01/msg00153.html

Cheers, Felix