[Paparazzi-devel] Quad_LisaM_2 Simulator

From: Fauzi TUDelft
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad_LisaM_2 Simulator
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:05:55 +0100

Dear All,

Has anyone got experienced in simulating an example of Quad_LisaM_2 using NPS simulator?

I have a problem when I ran the simulator button and then launch the nps simulator by directly put “.../var/Quad_LisaM_2/nps/simsitl” on it. Then, the JSBSim running BUT a warning has appeared:

Warning: launch not setable from GCS strip (i.e. not listed in the xml settings file)Warning: nav_shift not setable from GCS strip (i.e. not listed in the xml settings file)Warning: pprz_mode not setable from GCS strip (i.e. not listed in the xml settings file)Warning: autopilot_flight_time not setable from GCS strip (i.e. not listed in the xml settings file)Warning: GPS reset not setable from GCS (i.e. 'gps.reset' not listed in the xml settings file)

Consequently, I could not arm the motor or takeoff.

I am very appreciating if somebody can help me on this matter.

Thanks and kind regards,

Fauzi

TUDelft