Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad_LisaM_2 Simulator

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad_LisaM_2 Simulator
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 22:06:54 +0100

Hi Fauzi,

I installed the master of paparazzi v4.2.1_stable. When I executed simulation, the JSBSim automatically run compared to previous version that I installed, which need corrected location of simsitl.

So you have the development branch (called master) and not v4.2.1_stable?
Also seeĀ http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/RepositoryStructure
If you want to know the version you are running, execute: ./paparazzi_version

By the way, I wonder why on the console side, the status of Quad_LisaM_2 always changing every 4s from NAV to SAVE and on the GCS status strip shows SAVE.

fixed..

I followed the instruction of Typical Simulation as in http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/NPS#Typical_Simulation
But seems that Quad_LisaM_2 does not response. Suppose that when I click takeoff in corresponding flight plan block after start engine, the Quad_LisaM_2 should climb at 2m but somehow not.

Probably because the timer was not running which was fixed...
If you still have the problem after pulling the latest version: Did you arm on the motors first as described there? The throttle has to go from red to orange...