Re: [Paparazzi-devel] test new fpv telemetry kit

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] test new fpv telemetry kit
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 16:49:35 -0700

Oops, sorry. Yes, 6DOM has gyros and accelerometers, 9/10DOM adds magnetometer/baro.

Sorry for the confusion.

-Stephen Dwyer

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Chris Wozny <address@hidden> wrote:
I think Stephen may have mistyped since most 6 DoM IMUs have 3-axis gyroscopes and accelerometers and 9 DoM have gyroscopes, accelerometers, magnetometers (adding a barometer makes it 10 DoM).

- Chris