Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 106, Issue 49

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 106, Issue 49
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 19:03:39 +0200

Thanks Felix i will try it tomorrow no problem.
For the airspeed sensor i guess i will go the analog way as the Eagletree sensor's I2C behavior seems to be changing all the time. Even my avr code for interfacing the autopilot with a mega328 worked the first time
(with the imu and a bmp085 also present).
I think i am now too scared to try the eagletree sensor while flying.
Chris