Re: [Paparazzi-devel] STM32 and GPS receive

From: Sergey Krukowski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] STM32 and GPS receive
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 15:02:37 +0100

I'm using Navilock NL-552ETTL Ublox5 GPS module with the latest firmware. And I mount it direct over the AP board on the additional copper layered plate. I've played with the distance between them, mount direction - it also makes difference. However the problem is not completely away. Now I incline to use an additional AP board covering. Yes, I'm using libopencm3, I've forked it to my repo ( https://github.com/softsr/libopencm3 ) and currently working there. I'm using a Paparazzi master branch, however I didn't track it for a long time, so I'm going to do it yet to be synchronized with the current master version.
Regards,
Sergey