Re: [Paparazzi-devel] STM32 and GPS receive

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] STM32 and GPS receive
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:58:02 -0700

Hello,

Don't worry, I wasn't thinking it was bad intentions. We are having some troubles with our GPS too.

What GPS specifically were you using, out of curiosity?

We did some more tests today, and it looks like the GPS signal is poor only in a very specific mounting position on the aircraft. Other positions provide much better signal. We will have to do some more investigation.

Nice to hear about the STM32F4 port. Did you use libopencm3 by any chance?

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer