Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quadrotor with Lia 1.1 - a sudden loss control aut

From: Michal Podhradsky
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quadrotor with Lia 1.1 - a sudden loss control authori
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:25:10 -0700

Hi Felix,

we are using a Spectrum satellite receiver with a customized antenna (higher gain than the original one) + Spectrum DX7s transmitter , and we had some radio issues before. So it might have been a radio problem.

Although this happened on a very short range, around 20-30m from the transmitter.

The config file is here: http://pastebin.com/f1a8xx1a

I checked the sys_mon log and everything seems to be fine (a constant performance during whole flight, and CPU rate around 50%).

Regards
Michal