Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L Vendors

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L Vendors
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:05:25 -0800

Hi Gareth,

You are definitely not the first person asking for Lisa/L. As I said before on
this list I don't think this is the right way to go. I think going the
direction of modularity is a much better approach.
That is why we are working on
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Lisa/M_Gumstix_Breakout this should add at least
the needed computation power to the lisa/m or lia autopilots. If you have some
ideas requirements for that expansion board please feel free to share them. :)

I would just start bringing up your system using lisa/m or lia and when the
expansion board is there add the power needed? I hope this helps. :)

Cheers Piotr

P.S. For servo connectors you can use Molex CGrid instead of the normal servo
headers for improved rigidity.

--
Transition Robotics Inc.
http://transition-robotics.com