[Paparazzi-devel] Hand testing, GCS for Lisa M2

From: ustuav
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Hand testing, GCS for Lisa M2
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:44:11 -0600

Hey everyone,

We are currently trying to setup a hand test for the first time on our Lisa M/2.  We have configured the A/C and airframe files for our equipment.

Here are the steps we are taking:
* Select Target > ap
* Clean, Build, then Upload.
* Select Session > Flight address@hidden
* Execute

Our GCS pops up with no flight controls (we are using fixedwing_basic.xml settings file).

We are unable to launch or receive any data from our autopilot.

Can anyone outline the steps that need to be taken in order to receive data from the Lisa?  Is there any additional configurations that need to be done for us to setup a hand test?

Thanks,
Dan & the UST-UAV dev team