Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi compatible autopilot with OSD

From: Marvin Wang
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi compatible autopilot with OSD
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:01:40 +0800

HI, Sergey

Great work!  just attach image in the mail to post it here .
I am interested in the program you use to overlay the
message(attitude,battery,height,etc) on the video signal?
i have a osd board with out the gyro accl or baro.  it can communicate
though the serial Port. now i am find an program to make the osd
reading the message from the paparazzi autopilot.
if anyone have a solution,  please help me with it,

regards

Marvin