Re: [Paparazzi-devel] safe procedures for low battery conditions

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] safe procedures for low battery conditions
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:33:50 +0200

Hi Tilman

The following session in control_panel.xml works fine for me:

   <session name="Flight address@hidden">
      <program name="Data Link">
        <arg flag="-d" constant="/dev/ttyUSB0"/>
      </program>
      <program name="Server"/>
      <program name="GCS">
        <arg flag="-layout" constant="left_col_reto.xml"/>
        <arg flag="-speech"/>
        <arg flag="-maps_no_http"/>
        <arg flag="-zoom" constant="0.5"/>
        <arg flag="-track_size" constant="200"/>
      </program>
      <program name="Real-time Plotter">
        <arg flag="-c" constant="*:telemetry:ESTIMATOR:z"/>
        <arg flag="-c" constant="*:telemetry:DESIRED:altitude"/>
        <arg flag="-m" constant="200"/>
      </program>
    </session>

I don't see the reason why your "-speech" option should not work. Does
it work when you enter it manually in the Paparazzi center? I have
never used the "-b" option you are using, so I can't help you there.

Regards, Reto