Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Long Range Flying Wing

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Long Range Flying Wing
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 09:56:24 +0200

Hi Stephen and Chris

Thanks for your explanations and tips.

Our power settings should be correct. We don't use a video link on our
current airframe. Our next try will be:

- Polling mode not acknowledged / no retries (RR = 0)

If that doesn't help we might change the antenna configuration on the
aircraft. Unfortunately on our small airframe with high aerodynamical
goals we are a bit limited on different configurations.

I will let you know our results.

Regards, Reto