Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Long Range Flying Wing

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Long Range Flying Wing
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 15:26:04 -0600

Hey Eduardo,

This is very similar to what we used to experience before a correct
configuration. It occurred on the 9Xtends because the packets from the
ground collided with the packets from the air almost every time.
Incorrect delay, retry and other settings were not resolving these
collisions correctly. To determine exactly what happened, a logic
analyzer was a huge help, if you have access to one. For further
information, see:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2012-05/msg00081.html

It definitely helps to carefully read through the manual and undertand
about each setting.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer