Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Improving the Messages system, comments, thoughts

From: Christoph Niemann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Improving the Messages system, comments, thoughts welcome!
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:34:25 +0200

Hi everyone,

what I would really like, would be the possibility to send arbritary string. One could do something like printf() in the code, it would be out into a Message of arbritary length (until 0x99 again). The text would the appear as Message in the GCS. Would be very nice for some kind of "Hello World" debugging or for custom navigation modules.
Or is there already something similar?

Cheers

Christoph