Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Pan tilt camera module

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Pan tilt camera module
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 12:32:17 +0200

Hi Loic,

The errors are generated on purpose, you have to define one of those
and CAM_PAN_MAX has to be different from CAM_PAN_NEUTRAL as it says.

But the cam_point module only works for fixedwings (because it
directly reads (*fbw_state).channels)
booz_cam should work fine with the booz board (lpc based).
BoozSetPwmValue is currently only provided by the booz_pwm module
(lpc21 only). Although it should be fairly easy to provide the same
for the stm....

In the end we should only have one module that does cam pointing (well
any pan/tilt unit really) and does not depend on the particular
firmware or architecture.
If someone want's to tackle this, I can help out when questions arise.

Cheers, Felix