Re: [Paparazzi-devel] aspirin 2 and LPC

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] aspirin 2 and LPC
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 12:47:31 +0200

Hi Cedric,

I don't think there are any problems in principle that prevent you
from using Aspirin2 on the LPC (via SPI).
But the architecture dependent part hasn't been written for the LPC21
so far... When libopencm3 integration is ready (with the improved spi
driver https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/issues/147) there should
actually be no need for arch parts in these drivers anymore.

Cheers, Felix