[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L test program

From: Xavier RIVIERE
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L test program
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 18:41:11 +0200

Hi,

I'm working on a homemade soldering Lisa/L, and I'm testing each fonction.
FTDI and USB part is working well, and I can program the STM32. So I did.

I run lisa/l some test programs for lisa :
- test_LED
- test_UART
- test_baro

But for "test_telemetry" and "test_actuators_mkk", I have compilation errors...

My problem is that when I try to compile the complete software, I don't have any communication between the ARM and the Xbee. GCS remain blank, and when I check with an oscilloscope, there is no signal passing on the line.

Any idea ??

To be complete, I have to say that I don't have any IMU connect yet. Maybe the problem come from that ?

Thanks

Xavier