Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 4.0 release preparation

From: Hector Garcia de Marina
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 4.0 release preparation
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 18:32:44 +0100

I agree with Esden,

as the stm32f4 is "99%" compatible with stmf103 series, I believe that keeping this algorithm is not a bad idea.

Héctor

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 6:30 PM, Piotr Esden-Tempski <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey guys,

This is a great thing to do! I love the initiative.

@ Antoine: the float version is a great thing actually. The stm32f4 has hard float support that a bunch of people is exploring and benchmarking at the moment. So it may become actually something we would want to run on a vehicle at some point.

I am not sure if we need to include the float estimator stuff in the release yet…

Cheers Esden

--
Transition Robotics Inc.
http://transition-robotics.com