Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Where to get JTAG adapter and Picoblade harness?

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Where to get JTAG adapter and Picoblade harness?
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 12:18:14 -0800

Hi,

It is great that there are more people interested in this. More testing is
always useful! :)

The boot loader is on the github page. It is called luftboot:
https://github.com/paparazzi/luftboot

It is using libopencm3 instead of ST libraries that have a GPL/OSS definition
incompatible licensing. (http://www.libopencm3.org/wiki/Main_Page)

Luftboot is based on the great work by Gareth McMullin and his Blackmagic
probe. (http://www.blacksphere.co.nz/main/blackmagic)

There are some improvements in the black magic probe codebase by now that I
have to pull over to luftboot again. There is also a windows driver for it as
well as mac os and linux support.

If you are interested in testing the whole lot just join #paparazzi and/or
#libopencm3 channels on freenode.

Cheers Esden

--
Transition Robotics Inc.