[Paparazzi-devel] tiny camera questions

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] tiny camera questions
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 14:08:57 +0100

Hi all,

I’m asking some questions about the tiny board camera conector.

-How does the CAM SW function? (is it related to any feature? Should it receive a signal from the autopilot? What could it control?)

-What about the AUX pin? Is it to connect an external source(a bat) to supply the 5v rail or is it to become a power status signal?

And finally, I have read in the wiki about using an overo with a twog. Any recommendation/experience?

Thanks and sorry for so many questions.

Ana