Re: [Paparazzi-devel] tiny camera questions

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] tiny camera questions
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 23:20:11 +0100

Hi Ana,

The CAM_SW is just a normal gpio, but is intended for e.g. switching a
video camera on and off.
You can use CAM_SWITCH_LED to switch the gpio....

The AUX pin outputs the 5V from the internal rail, but you can switch
it on and off (with POWER_SWITCH_LED).
If you add the settings file switch.xml you get two buttons in the
strip to turn it off and on.

Cheers, Felix