Re: [Paparazzi-devel] u-blox flashing with floss jtag

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] u-blox flashing with floss jtag
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 12:07:31 +1100

I don't have a schematic for GS407 but the attached design shows it
for a NEO-6Q module.

Comparing page 26 of the u-blox 5 and u-blox 6 integration manuals,
they should be the same pin out.

http://www.u-blox.com/images/downloads/Product_Docs/LEA-6_NEO-6_MAX-6_HardwareIntegrationManual_%28GPS.G6-HW-09007%29.pdf

http://www.u-blox.com/images/downloads/Product_Docs/LEA-5_NEO-5_TIM-5H_HardwareIntegrationManual%28GPS.G5-MS5-09027%29.pdf

I have a few of these NEO-6Q modules made up by the way - good
sensitivity and 1 Hz faster than the 5H. If anyone wants to help me
test / review one them please mail me off-list.

Chris Gough