Re: [Paparazzi-devel] www.jobyrobotics.com

From: limaiem imed
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] www.jobyrobotics.com
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 22:25:26 +0100

In the paparazzi website there are a link to another provider:
http://thequadshot.com/
for Jobyrobotics, why don't you try to phone them ?
Regards,

Imed LIMAIEM
address@hidden

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 10:09 PM, Cédric Marzer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all,
I still don't have any news from Jobyrobotics. I ordered and paid for an aspirin IMU on the 16th of november and didn't get any feedback. The problem is definitly more serious than just a problem with the website. In my opinion the link on the paparazzi page should be removed asap.
Now the question remains : where could I get an IMU for my paparazzi plane ? If there is any other IMU that works out of the box with the paparazzi I would be interested.
Any help appreciated.
Cheers,
Cédric