Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FlightGear not working

From: Eric Parsonage
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FlightGear not working
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 17:28:17 +1030

Eduard

The correct solution is for us to persuade FlightGear to pack there structure
consistently in the same way for both 32 and 64 bit versions.

We sometimes run flightgear on another computer which may be either 32 or 64
bit.

If they fix the packing at their end then any software that talks to it will
not have to consider if it is a 32 or 64 bit flightgear.

Eric