Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Affecting LED3 in YAPA2

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Affecting LED3 in YAPA2
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 19:38:43 +0100

Hi,

Well, it's a bit hard to do both with the same led.
E.g. if you send something via telemetry you don't know if it's
actually received on the ground and that doesn't say anything if you
are currently receiving datalink messages.

So first you have to decide what behaviour exactly you want. Blink
when something is transmitted to the ground, blink when something is
received?
Or led on if the last datalink message received is less than x seconds old...?

That is not added so far, but is easily done.
(Well, LED(3) actually blinks if you use radio control via datalink
and you receive a message... that should made configurable anyway...)

Cheers, Felix