[Paparazzi-devel] Problem compiling airframe file

From: Jorn Anke
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem compiling airframe file
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 23:55:06 +0200

Hello folks,

After a few weeks of fiddling with the setup-files for my paparazzi system, I still have problems compiling the files. My configuration consisting of: YAPA2 autopilot, PPZGPS, PPZIMU, Robbe R6107 rx and Xbees (2.4 GHz). The error message I receive is this:

make[1]: *** [/home/jorn/paparazzi/var/EasyStar_YAPA/ap/ap.elf] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jorn/paparazzi/sw/airborne'
make: *** [ap.compile] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/home/jorn/paparazzi'

I can't figure out what I am doing wrong, and I hope someone would bother to download the files, try compile, and have look at what I might have been doing wrong. The files can be found here: www.uavmapping.com/web_documents/YAPA2.zip

Actually it is only the airframe file (yapa_ppzimu_xbee_ezstar3.xml) which I have customized, the other files are the ones which is part of the installation.

Thanks in advance,

Jorn