Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 91, Issue 27

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 91, Issue 27
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 23:55:30 +0300

Hi Hector.
I agree that separate batteries is one good solution and i do use it as you do
but i still like the idea of having one battery to charge/replace.
(I do use a separate 12v lipo for the rest of the electronics plus a 6.6v A123 pack for the servos regularly).
When i say regulators i mean the switching type.
They run cool but they do have the a problem as they are not the isolating type
but rather the typical synchronous back converters.
Chris

Message: 4