Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flashing the autopilot

From: Joseph Wagster
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flashing the autopilot
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 10:11:32 -0700

Gautier,

      Your link gave me a 404 error, however I was able to find paparazzi-omap 1.0.0-4 i386.deb at the following address.

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/ubuntu/dists/lucid/main/binary-i386/

      I then installed it the way you described.  Thank you for your help.

Thanks,
Joseph Wagster

Joseph,

It seems I forgot to add the paparazzi-omap to the natty repository. I won't
be able to add it before Tuesday. Maybe Antoine can do it if he's at Enac
today. You can install it by hand by downloading
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/ubuntu/dists/maverick/main/binary-i386/*
paparazzi-omap_1.0.0-4_i386.deb*
and installing it by hand (sudo dpkg -i *
paparazzi-omap_1.0.0-4_i386.deb)

Gautier
*

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...