Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CGS Change

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CGS Change
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 10:11:43 +0200

Hi,

The PFD can only be used as a part of the Notebook (http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/GCS#Notebook). Still you can change the layout (http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/GCS_Configuration) to have the Notebook and the map side by side, but the size of the PFD is fixed.
If you want to add informations to the GCS, the best way is probably to use Papgets (http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/GCS#Papgets) to display some telemetry values.

Gautier