Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight Plan for Soaring

From: Marc Schwarzbach
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight Plan for Soaring
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:06:41 +0100

That would solve the problem, for sure...

But I would like an "elegant" solution which could just be uploaded to my
existing planes. Very few people have additional processors availible. So
finding a solution for the exsting systems could be used by a much huger group.

One Idea:
Use a group of, let´s say 100 invisible waypoints to store vz in the altitude
value of these and use this database for calculations of thermal centers.

Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------