[Paparazzi-devel] I have some problem about paparazzi

From: Warm Buranakarl
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] I have some problem about paparazzi
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 19:51:05 +0700

I'm a new user of paparazzi autopilot program. Now I have all components and following the steps from WIKI's manual.
I'm using Tiny V2.11 board and have some problems as shown below:
1. When I powered the board, the yellow LED has occurred that is different from WIKI's manual (red LED should be blinking).
(It will be better if you have a Tiny V2.11 board user manual or some following procedure)
2. After I tried to upload an airframe.xml file via paparazzi center, why does the red LED is not blinking once like a manual.

kind regards