[Paparazzi-devel] I/O of Paparazzi

From: Lucas Marchesini
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] I/O of Paparazzi
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:07:07 +0100

Dear Sirs,

I am a research associate at the University of Zurich, institute of aeronautics and transport system, and I am working with the guys of the UMARS project.
On the UMARS there is the Paparazzi autopilot.
On my side, I am the project manager of the research flight simulator of the University. Two students are starting now their bachelor thesis on making the flight dynamics model of the UMARS.
We would like coupling the simulator with the Paparazzi in a closed loop.

To do this we need to know the I/O data and format of the paparazzi: which parameters are needed, which ones are output and what is their format.

Please, could you direct me to where to find these information ?

Thanks a lot and best regards

                - Lucas Marchesini -