Re: [Paparazzi-devel] re:RazzorIMU

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] re:RazzorIMU
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:38:53 +0100

Dear Ana,
please look that you have the right values from the sensors.
Three was  a test message  for the sensor values.
Test first the acceleration  that you can measure +g and -g  (9.81 m/s*s).
Have you the old or new razzor? In the old you have to remove the high pas filter.
After the acceleration is measure correct test the rate sensors.
Put the Autopilot on a record player table and look for the values.
Perhaps something is wrong with the start up procedure.
The rate bias has to be compensated up to one bit resolution.
Olivers code is for the tiny1.13.

 Regards
Heinrich

GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA schrieb:

I have wired the razor IMU in the ADCs 0,1,2,3,4 and 7. I have looked into the schematics and I think they are 3.3V analog inputs. (I have intentionally left 5 and 6 free, which are associated to a voltage divider (5 and 18v inputs)). Aren’t the ADCs I use 3.3V dedicated?