Re: [Paparazzi-devel] re:RazzorIMU

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] re:RazzorIMU
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:09:30 +0100

Dear ARCIA ALVAREZ,
one Question, have you resoldered the Resistors from the tiny 2.11?
As for the tworg the 5V analogue inputs  have 2 resistors for a voltage divider.
You have to put away the resistor to grnd to make it possible to measure full
range 0..3.3V and not 0..5V.
The output amplifier from the sensors can't drive the imput impedance of the 5V
inputs.
Regards
Heinrich

GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA schrieb:

Dear Dr. Warmers,
I have finally installed Oliver's software version. I had a compiling
error related to an AHRS_ALIGNER_led and have solved it after defining
it in the makefile for my board(tiny v2.11). Now I can see the PFD running, but don't know if it moves in the usual way. It has a slow rensponse and a little oscillatory. Ana