[Paparazzi-devel] baro_ets altitude

From: Germar Walter
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] baro_ets altitude
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:33:15 +0100

Hi all,

I am using the baro_ets module for a more accurate altitude measurement. But the measurement seems broken.
The measured altitude is 0 as long as there is no GPS-Fix. With GPS-Fix it is several hundret meters lower than the real altitude. I am approximately 350 m AMSL. The measured value is 50 to 60m. The value is fluctuating very strong. If the UAV lies on the ground the altitude is jumping 10m and more. Without the Baro Sensor the readings are fine and the values are OK.

Best Regards

Germar