RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: it is soooo cold outside

From: mark.griffin
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: it is soooo cold outside
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 11:46:31 +0100

Yes Reto, that's correct. I was able to optimally tune the EasyStar using the
flight log data and real-time recorder built into the Paparazzi system. It's
amazing what this system is capable of doing.

For those interested, here is some other useful/useless information:

Distance travelled: 63.9 km
Flight time: 74 mins
Battery: one 4600 mAh lipo
Total weight: ~800g