[Paparazzi-devel] Re: switching voltage supply

From: flyordie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: switching voltage supply
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 13:54:01 +0200 (CEST)

Solved! Thanks Felix, it works just fine.

I just added the lines from switch.xml into my flightplan.

 didn t expected to find something that easy. Just one thing I m a little bit
confused of.
if you implement it the way it is above on is off and off is on??
easy to change the value of the strip buttons but then still the variable
power_switch is 0 for on and 1 for off is there any reason for it?

anyway maybe someone can change those two line into

in switch.xml just to avoid the next question related to this.

cheers Tobi
GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt kostenlose Movie-FLAT freischalten! http://movieflat.web.de