Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Pascal

From: Adam Spence
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Pascal
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 13:25:08 -0500

I also have hosting and web skills if we need it. There's no charge and I get unlimited bandwidth etc etc.

On 24 May 2010 13:22, Roi Rodriguez <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Very bad news. My condolences to the family and those of you who really
knew him...

It would be difficult to fill the hole he leaves in the project, as he
took care of a lot of things... I don't really have any plane yet, but i
think i'm skilled enough to help with distribution packaging if any
other person more keen on the project assumes that responsability and
needs help.