Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Pascal

From: Prashanth Thankachan
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Pascal
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 11:51:01 +0530

My Deepest condolences to Pascals family,  its shocking to hear this. Although, i did not have the fortune to have met him personally, in many ways he has been instrumental in me building and flying a UAV. His dedication and  helpfulness to all has inspired me and will always be remembered whenever my little plane flies with paparazzi.

Prashanth