Re: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi EKF- and compelmentary- filter

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi EKF- and compelmentary- filter
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:28:02 +0200

Hi Andrew,

some (unpublished) filters are used on an external more powerful
hardware (gumstix and atom). There is also the error state space KF I
wrote in float for testing in simulation under
sw/airborne/booz/ahrs/booz_ahrs_float_lkf. But you can't fly with that
one at the moment (too long to compute in float and probably still has
some bugs I guess).

Cheers, Felix